Some teams prefer to track issues in Gitlab. Integrate atSpoke with Gitlab to push requests directly to teams working in Gitlab. No more context switching, or juggling multiple logins!
- Click Settings
- Select the Integrations Menu
- Scroll to the Project Management section and select Connect on the GitLab card
- In GitLab, enter your Username or Email
- Complete the Authorization by clicking Sign in. You will be returned to atSpoke
- Select which Teams you'd like to be able to access the integration
- Choose which actions these teams should be able to execute
- Click Update
Sending Requests to GitLab
- In the request you'd like to push to GitLab , select the Bolt icon
- From the dropdown choose GitLab
- Select the action you'd like to take.
- Select which project you'd like to push the request into
- Choose Create
One you have successfully pushed the requests to GitLab, you will see "Moved this request to GitLab" as well as the request locked to prevent any further editing.