Create a team
Teams are a crucial part of using atSpoke. When a user submits a request, atSpoke will start by attempting to assign the request to a Team. As a part of setup, we have created your first team. This guide will help create additional teams for your organization.
Navigate to the "teams" tab on the left; then click the "Add Team" button located in the top right of the page. Click Add Team for a blank template. To create a team from a template select the down carrot carrot. A modal will appear of existing teams. A template will carry over all the information and settings of the established team.
You will need to complete information about the specific team.
- Click the downward carrot and select a team icon and color.
- Enter your team name
- Enter a url for the team. For example human resources may choose HR
- Enter a description of how your team helps others at your company.
- Add Members to the team via their name or email
Now you will move on to the Settings for the team
- Invite Only - Think of this setting as editing rights for your Knowledge Base (answers) articles. Learn more here.
- Request Privacy - Any time a request is assigned to this specific team, it will automatically be set to Private. Learn more here.
- Auto-assign - any time a request is assigned to this specific team, it will automatically be assigned to a member of that team. Learn more here.
- Assignment Style
- Rotate through team members: requests are assigned to team members round-robin.
- Based on previous experience: requests are assigned to team members through machine learning based on their expertise.
- To a specific user: requests are always assigned to the selected user.
- Select "Create Team."