atSpoke is the central place for users to access knowledge and services on demand. This guide will walk through all the major functions you need to know to use atSpoke!
To create a request, navigate to the request bar at the top of any screen in the web app.
Enter your question into the request bar and press "Enter."
atSpoke will reply with a knowledge base resource, if an existing resource answers the question.
If there isn't a knowledge base resource available, atSpoke will find someone to help. Select "Yes" to signify that helped, or "No, file a new request." to contact a human.
Expanded request view
Selecting "Yes, file a new request" will open the expanded request view of your request. In the expanded request view, you can see important details related to your request.
- Click the request title to change the title of the request
- Which expert is handling the request. (click the down arrow to change who)
- Which team is reviewing your request (click the down arrow to change teams)
- The type of request you've made (click the dropdown to change type)
- Add a tag to label the request. (for more information on creating tags, click here)
- Who is following this request (use "+" to add followers or @mention)
Actions in expanded request view
There are a number of actions that can be taken from this view. Begin by selecting the "..." in the top right of the request.
- Change the privacy settings of the request: Make private, or make Public, depending on current settings.
- Delete the request.
- The Inbox holds all requests currently assigned to you.
- The Sent folder holds all requests which you have created.
- The Unassigned folder holds any requests which are not filed to an expert or to a team. This only shows to team members; requesters not on a team, won't have "unassigned."
- The All folder holds all publicly visible requests.
- Team Specific Folder (In this case HR) - You will see a folder for each team on which you serve. All requests assigned to your team will show here.
* Private requests not assigned to your team will not be visible in the "all" tab
When receiving a high volume of requests, you may need to filter to find what you need. Choose to view requests by status, or click the filter button to reveal new filters
- All - All request statuses
- Open - Only view open requests
- Pending - Only view requests marked as pending
- Done - Only view requests marked as done.
To filter requests based on other attributes, choose the Filters button and select the filters you'd like to apply.
- Team - choose to view only requests assigned to your team.
- Request type - Choose to view requests of a specific type
- Tag - Choose to view specific tags such as VIP or Urgent
- Requester - Choose to view requests created by a specific user
- Follower - Choose a specific user or users to view only the requests they are following
- Assignee - Only view requests assigned to a specific expert
- Task Assignee - View requests with Tasks assigned to a specific team member.
Custom filter views
Once you have selected the filters to get the view you'd like, you can choose "Save new list" and name the view to be used again.
Once you have saved a view, it can be accessed beneath the team folder in the left navigation. Notice "My Tasks" which has been saved to show any task that is assigned to me.
- Beside Write a reply, click on the + button.
- Choose to add a Google Drive item, File, Link, or Text. Click Search KB if you know the answer already exists.
- Enter your answer and make sure to add keywords.
- Turn on Automate this reply. Since you asked the question atSpoke assumes you don't know the answer, so this is automatically switched off.
- Click Add.
- On your keyboard, press Enter to send the answer to your request.
- Click the checkmark on the upper right to resolve the request.