Google Chat integration
atSpoke works best where you work. Use this guide to connect Google chat and begin asking questions.
To integrate Google Chat for your team
- In atSpoke, navigate to Settings
- Select Integrations
- Under Google Chat, click Connect
- Input your Customer ID and Click Connect to Google Chat
Locate customer Id
- Log into your Google Admin account
- Navigate to the home page for Google Admin
- Select Account settings
- In account settings you will find your Customer Id
Connect the atSpoke bot
- Connect the atSpoke bot to your Google workspace
- Select Message
- You can also add the atSpoke bot directly to a conversation or room in google chat
- Select '+' and Find a Bot
- Search for atSpoke and add for messaging
Get a quick answer
Ask atSpoke a questions and it will find you the answer in the knowledge base. Train atSpoke by selecting This helps or This doesn't help.
If you select "This doesn't help" then you will be prompted to file a request
Creating a request
If atSpoke doesn't contain a knowledge base resource that answers your question, you will be asked if you would like to File a request. A ticket will be created and can be viewed in the web app. Select the ticket number or View Request to be taken directly to the request.