Bulk request actions
Sometimes you need to edit requests in large groups. Maybe you want to reassign requests when going out of office, or maybe you need to delete some requests created during testing. Either way, atSpoke makes it easy in the "All tab.
Hover over the avatar on the left side of a request to expose a checkbox. Use these checkboxes to select which requests you'd like to edit.
Once you have selected your requests, press the button at the top that says "# requests selected" to reveal options for editing the request.
Bulk edit options
- File under - change the team to which the request is assigned.
- Assign to - edit to whom the request is assigned
- Mark as done or reopen - If an open request is selected, this will show as "Mark as resolved." If the request is closed, this will show "Reopen."
- Mark as pending - If you are blocked and cannot resolve the issue, use pending
- Mark as private or mark as public - If the requests selected are public, this will show as "Mark as Private." If requests are private, this will show "Mark as Public"
- Delete - Requests can now be deleted in bulk.