Integrate atSpoke with Statuspage to help with incident management. Create incidents directly from atSpoke!
Begin by Logging into your StatusPage account
- Click on the avatar in the bottom left of any Statuspage screen
- Click API Info
- Click Create Key
Only account owners can create API keys. For information about managing API is Statuspage, click here
- Enter a key name. (E.g. atSpoke API Key)This name appears in the activity log and in some integration messages, so you may want to give this key a descriptive name to indicate which application uses it.
- Click Confirm.
- Your new API key is added to your list on the API info page.
- Page IDs will be listed here
Next, Open a new window and navigate to your atSpoke URL
- Navigate to Settings
- Choose the Integrations menu
- Scroll to Operations Management, on the Statuspage tile, click Connect
- Enter the Page Id from Statuspage
- Enter in the API key from Statuspage
- When complete, select Connect
- Choose a Team and an Actions for that Team
- Click Update connection
Creating an Incident in atSpoke
Begin by opening the ticket which contains the incident you need to trigger
- Choose the Bolt icon in the upper right
- Select PagerDuty
- Click Create an Incident
- The title will be taken directly from the request, edit the title as needed
- Select the Status of the incident (Investigating, Identified, Monitoring, or Resolved)
- Add a Description
- Select the affected component (this is specific to your organization)
- Select the status of the affected component
- When you are finished choose Create. You will receive a toast message that the action has been run.
You will see the incident which you created at the bottom of the request. Click on the Incident title from the center of the ticket pane to be taken to the Statuspage incident which was just created.