Can I change what I call atSpoke on Slack?
We love the name @Spoke (call us biased) If you'd like to change the name of atSpoke on Slack, follow these steps below.
- Open Slack. In the top left-hand corner of Slack, select the downward arrow next to your company name.
- Select "Profile & account"
- Select the gear icon on the right side of the window to open "Account settings" in a web browser
In the web browser, select "Configure apps" from the left side of the screen.
This will open a new tab showing all of the apps installed on your Slack. Double click to select atSpoke from the list.
On atSpoke details screen:
- Select the pencil icon under the section "Bot User"
- Change the name of atSpoke to whatever you'd like
- Press Save