Editing & deleting KB resources
Over time, a knowledge base resource may get outdated or need new information. If you're authorized to make edits on a team's content, you can easily update those resources. If knowledge resources are no longer of use to you at all, these can also be deleted at any time.
Editing a knowledge base resource:
- In the Knowledge Base tab, find the resource you'd like to edit
- Select the three dots in the top right of the Knowledge resource
- Select 'Edit' to make the required changes
Once those edits have been made you can search for the Knowledge Base resource right away, including any open requests that might exist.
Deleting a knowledge base resource
Has a Knowledge Base resource become irrelevant to your organization? You can delete items any time. Make sure that you truly no longer need this resource; once a knowledge resource is deleted, it cannot be retrieved, and will need to be recreated.
To delete a resource:
- In the knowledge base tab, find the knowledge resource you'd like to delete.
- Select the three dots on the top right of the resource.
- Click 'delete' and this knowledge resource is gone!