Sharepoint is a content collaboration tool used to help teams share knowledge efficiently. With atSpoke, you can import resources from Sharepoint to atSpoke's knowledge base.
- Navigate to Settings
- Select the Integrations tab
- Scroll through the menu until you reach the Knowledge Management section, then choose Sharepoint
- You'll be directed to your Office365 instance to complete the Oauth. Log in using your Sharepoint credentials.
- Review the permissions and choose which Office365 instance you'd like to integrate and choose Agree to accept the permissions.
- When returned to atSpoke, choose your teams mapping. Match your atSpoke team on the left with the Azure Group on the right
Importing resources from Sharepoint
If you are on a team which is mapped to an azure group, you can import knowledge from Sharepoint.
- Navigate to Knowledge
- Select the red + in the bottom right of the page
- Choose Sharepoint from the list of options.
This next window will allow you to sync your Sharepoint articles to each team. Select the articles you'd like to import, file the resource under the appropriate atSpoke team, then click "import".
These resources will passively sync with your Sharepoint Workspaces where any edit or change in your Sharepoint portal will be reflected in your atSpoke import.