.CSV: import users
Inviting all your employees has never been easier! Simply upload a .csv file of all your team member's emails to give them access to atSpoke.
Before you begin:
- Only admin users will be able to import users via .CSV
- atSpoke supports up to 500 users per import. Have more people? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to import users from .CSV:
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Users
- Click Manage Users and choose Import CSV
Upload this CSV template with your preferred fields completed
- Display name
- Job title
- Manager name
- Manager email
- Start Date
Edit your column mappings or if you're ready, click Import # Users.
Importing can take up to 30 seconds; please do not close the window until it is finished. When you are done, you will be redirected to the users page with a message saying "Successfully imported X new users."
- Make sure that row 1 of your CSV is the header row
- Make sure that there are no spaces on either side of the email.
- Use hide this column to not include a field found in your .csv file
- Check that you do not have any blank rows
- Incorrect email formatting will be highlighted in red and will not be imported.