An important part of any team member’s job is resolving co-workers’ requests. But sometimes you want to go beyond the one-offs and see how your team is performing. Other times, team leads want a birds-eye view of request themes and how they change over time. In addition to showing standard metrics like request volume, dashboards includes insights like auto-resolution rate over time and most popular request types.
Org-level analytics in atSpoke are available in the Analytics tab on the left sidenav. These metrics provide visibility into every interaction across your atSpoke org.
The request metrics dashboard provides insights into the number of created, solved, auto-resolved, and re-opened requests across your atSpoke org. It also includes:
- Total requests
- Average monthly requests (last 3 months)
- Average weekly requests (last 3 weeks)
- Requests created vs. requests solved
- Request status snapshot
- Average first response time
- Average resolution time
- Average first response time trends
- Average resolution time trends
- Most active request types
- Most active request types by resolve ticket counts
The knowledge metrics dashboard provide insights into resource utilization across your org including:
- Auto-resolution rate
- Chat deflection rate
- Auto-resolution rate trend
- Total number of resources
- Total number of KBs by creation date
- Most popular KB resources, all time
- Recently added KB resources, all time
- KB resources coming up for review, all time
- Recently flagged KB resources, all time
For additional flexibility, apply various filters to each dashboard to change the results of your query in the dashboard without changing the underlying query itself. Apply the following filters:
- Creation date range
- Ticket status
- Ticket channel
- Request type
- Tag name
- Requester's department
- Requester's location
- Employee type
Team-level analytics provide insight into team performance across request resolution and resource utilization. Unlike org-level dashboards, which capture data across all teams, team analytics are filtered by the team selected.
Team-level dashboards can be accessed by going to: Teams > select team > Analytics
On the Analytics tab, you can easily toggle between Request and Knowledge metrics, apply filters, and download a CSV of all reports on each dashboard.
How often is data synced and updated in atSpoke?
- Twice a day, every 12 hours.
Why’s my team-level data is not the same as the analytics on the top of the team page?
- The metrics at the top of the team page are captured and updated in real-time, whereas our dashboards refresh every 12 hours. The top-page metrics are calculated more generically in that we do not consider SLAs, business hours or weekends.
Why can’t I see any data on the chat deflection rate in the knowledge report?
- Our chat deflection report references our Slack and Microsoft Teams integrations. If Slack or Teams is not enabled or used frequently, this report will likely be empty.
Why do some reports not reflect the filter I selected?
- (1) We default select and display the time range for specific metrics (i.e. average ticket count for the last 3 months) or (2) certain metrics are not feasible for the filtering (i.e. knowledge article author is not filterable for auto-resolve rate).
I saw the URLs for a request or resource, why didn't I see anything when I clicked on it?
- The request and resource links on dashboards still respect any visibility settings or permissions that have been defined (i.e. private requests or resources only visible to users in a specific location). Hence, even though we are able to highlight the items on the dashboard, the dashboard viewer may not be able to access those links in detail.
What is the data timeframe showing on the dashboard?
- You can access any report data for the past 180 days.