Google Workspace Integration
Google Workspace gives your team tools to create, communicate, and collaborate. With atSpoke you can now trigger actions from within an atSpoke request.
- Navigate to Settings
- Choose the Integrations menu
- Scroll to Access & Device management section
- On the Google Workspace tile, click Connect
Connection is established by signing in with Google. Select the workspace email you would like to connect.
You'll be prompted to grant access to atSpoke. Select Allow.
- Once authorized, you can select which atSpoke teams to allow Google Workspace actions on requests.
- Select which Google Workplace actions to allow
- Select Update Connection. Once enabled, Admins can either disable or edit the connection to add or remove atSpoke teams or edit actions directly from the Integrations tab under Settings.
Creating an action task in atSpoke
To trigger actions in Google Workspace, click on the Bolt icon in the request sidebar, then choose Google Workspace.
Any admin or team member who can view a request will be able to trigger an action in Google Workspace off of the request. The Requester will not be able to trigger Google Workspace actions or view the actions menu on the atSpoke requests.
Once an Okta action is triggered on an atSpoke request, a message update will be added to the request panel.
Here's an example of using Google Workspace actions to suspend a user using atSpoke.
- Click the Bolt Icon in the top right of the request
- Choose Google Workspace
- Click Suspend User
- Confirm the email address
- Select Suspend
A message will be displayed on the atSpoke request confirming the user suspended.