Web app: create a request
Creating a request in the web app is as easy as asking a question.
To begin, navigate to the request bar at the top of any screen in the web app.
Enter a question into the request bar and press "Enter."
atSpoke will reply with a knowledge base resource, if an existing resource answers the question.
If there isn't a knowledge base resource available, atSpoke will find someone to help. Select "Yes, file a new request."
Expanded request view
Selecting "Yes, file a new request" will open the expanded request view of your request. In the expanded request view, you can see important details related to your request.
- Click the request title to change the title of the request.
- Which expert is handling the request. Click the down arrow to change the assignee.
- Which team is reviewing your request. Click the down arrow to change teams.
- The type of request you've made. Click the dropdown to change type.
- Add any tags to the request
- Who is following this request. Click the down arrow to add followers or @mention.
Actions in expanded request view
There are a number of actions that can be taken from this view. Begin by selecting the "..." in the top right of the request.